Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Inspire Me - Fall Mantles { St. Charles, MO Photography }

Have you dressed your mantle for Fall?  We dressed ours yesterday and we love it!  I know it isn't the most designer inspired, but it's such a nice and refreshing change.  The little ceramic trio of spookies was my fun yard sale find of the last few months!  I bought all three for 75 cents!  (And my daughter just loves them, they are so fun & happy to look at.)   I pull items from all over the house when I'm changing the mantle...I'm always surprised at what I didn't like in one place I love in another.  (Drives my poor engineering minded hubby absolutely mad, but he is a trooper through it all.)
If you have dressed yours for Fall, please SHARE IT with me on my facebook page posting (it has the same photo, just comment with your photo under this one.)  I LOVE to see others and get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed!